COW SHED CONCRETE CUTTING
Protect yourself & your valuable stock from slippery concrete
- Safety grooving on slippery hazardous surfaces.
- Non-slip concrete protects your valuable stock from slippery concrete.
- Makes your concrete surfaces safer for people, animals and machines.
- Happier cows with more stable footing on dairy barns with concrete grooving.
- Grooved concrete reduces slips and injuries.
- Better flow through cow shed, faster milking.
- Concrete cutting improves water run-off.
- Cow shed concrete grooving can be done in between milking. Cows can walk on the surface immediately after grooving.
- Concrete cutting saws for all applications, from yards to pens and races.
- Night Concrete Grooving service available and in between milking schedules with no interruption to your business.
- Cracked and pitted concrete repairs.
NIGHT CONCRETE GROOVING AVAILABLE
With no interruption to your business.
Concrete Cutting / Grooving service available at night time, and in between milking schedules during the day.
75 mm squares
12 mm wide